Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Countdown is on!

6 days and counting until I turn 26! Ok, so that means that I am entering my late 20's right!? I am still confused about this age thing, because I still feel like I am 17 and in High School, but with a whole lot of life.

So I am going to write a book sometime in my life. I think that has been a goal of mine since I was 8 years old, but not accomplished. And I think I have a great idea on my hands, which most of you know about.

But I have even asked to interview the CEO of my company. I thought that was rather bold! I will talk to her in the morning, and I am excited about that!

I hope everyone I know, will share thier story with me in the next 6 days! But either way, I also feel like I don't have to stop with the idea at 26, but maybe reshape it and actually start writing the book!