Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm In!

Ok, I know the powerball was drawn an hour and 45 min ago, but before I check the numbers to see if I win, I thought I would blog it.

I stood in line at 711 behind every other Amerian wanting to win $340 million. I mean, who wouldn't want to win $340million, even if you are taxed HALF, I mean that is still $170million. Before I want to spend too much time thinking about what I would do with that ungodly amount of money, I figure, I will continue with my rather simplistic life that has everything I need.

Ok, so I did it, I invested my $5, and I will let you know momentarily if I win. However, I figured, worst case, it does go back into the state right!? The lottary really figured out a great deal for you to pay for the ticket and if you win, you get half of it taken away. Who is coming out ahead on this one.

I figured the last time I bought, if I have ever actually bought a powerball ticket, would have been over 6 or 7 years ago, and really... I maybe gave a $1 to a coworker to put the moneies in a pool, to better the chances of winning. Didn't happen then either.

Ok, write later, but for now, I am going to check those numbers.