Monday, April 25, 2005

Brilliant!!!!

I am now Brilliant!!!! Thanks to Michael Heppell! hhahahahah

Ok, you can check it out yourself... www.michaelheppell.com

I am just planning on borrowing the book from someone .. only to reinforce the Brilliance!! (But, I heard it is a GREAT book - How to Be Brilliant!!!)

We spent Friday and Saturday going through a program, mainly on self development. It was great and to spend time with i-to-i as a GLOBAL organization, almost everyone was there from ALL four offices UK, Ireland, USA and Australia. Most of the people in the company are in their 20's and the ones that weren't, well it was only the birtdate holding them back, they were still younger than me in spirit! OH AND I Broke through Wood!!!!!

GREAT GREAT TIME! And, I will leave the details to you asking me personally!!!

BLOG IT LATER!

Mel