Friday, July 15, 2005

11 days and no blog

Oh my, gosh, goes to show nothing exciting is going on in my life right now. But the world is just going nuts with bombings, huricanes and all sorts of crazy stuff. When the bombing happened in London, it was crazy, no one in our Leeds office were affected, however, when we heard the news the bombers were IN Leeds, we let our coworkers know, and would you believe, it was news to them. We here in Denver found out about the bombers being in Leeds before people actually living there. Wow.

Anyway, since the 4th, nothing too excited has been going on, just working away and doing well at it. And I went camping last weekend, which I decided I could do every weekend, but it took us 6 hours to get all the tents, food and beer in the car then we drove aimlessly in the mountains looking for a place to pitch our tents and light a fire. Fortunatly we were ready by 6pm and had a GREAT LATE night!!! Up early and back on the road, this time it only took us an hour or so to get home. much better!

This has been a great week at work. I realized I can really get people excited about traveling and volunteering. I had a great time with it, not a bad time to happen with the big boss coming into town on Monday from the UK for a few days.

Well that is all for now, I am volunteering at the Polo event this weekend. Can't wait to blog that!

Catcha later.