Sunday, September 11, 2005

September 11th

Wow, four years ago, everyone knows exactly where they were when they heard about Sept 11th. Think back at how you felt and reacted. What are you doing today? So much has happened in our own lives, and in the world in the last four years. We have lost our own loved ones, welcomed new ones, and moved and as life does; change.

We have seen other Terrorist attacks, in Madrid, London, and so many other places, we have seen natural distasters as the Tsunami and now Hurricane Katrina.

Again, what are you doing in your own life to help others. Really, isn't that what life is all about, being surrounded by the ones you love and helping the ones you that need your help, no matter who they are.

This world needs to become more selfless and give as much as they can. I am not too sure what I am doing myself, but I will be there for you if you need my help.