Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am a terrible blogger. Infact, nothing exciting is going on and I really have nothing to blog. Work is just flying by, Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks. I am waitin on photos before I can offically e-mail everyone and tell them I have my photos up from Costa Rica. I did go to a Nuggets game this week, although, it wasn't as exciting as I would have hoped. Made me miss the purple palace (if we even still call it that) in Phoenix and wish I was at a Suns game not the Kings vs. Nuggets, but all is well.

I am trying to figure out if I should go to Hawaii for Christmas or not, and well, just trying to figure out what I am going to do with my day today.

I will get back on the blog thing here soon. Myspace is the cool new thing, everyone is doing it! ha ha!

Catcha later.