Monday, November 14, 2005

Tid Bits

First, for those of you who know me (for more than 5 years I'd say) know Stephanie.
She was on the news last week. Check it out, and watch the video.

Stephanie Ray in the News
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/aaostephanie11102005-CR.html

I think I am going to Hawaii for Christmas, and I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week and I will be back on a plane.

Anyone on Myspace? -> it's like a high school reunion, or a life reunion for that matter. Is it scary that you are out with friends having a great night and the subject of myspace comes up often?

Travel Pod? That is my other one, I have been figuring out where in the world I have been, and thus far according to Travel Pod, I have traveled 6% of the world. Ah, and I have lots more to do, hmmm, where will I be in 40 years?

Snow on Sunday? Jennifer and I went to Frisco to the snow on Sunday, it was awesome.

ASU??? Um what happened?? Ok we lost to UCLA on Sat, surprise, surprise. I am going to be tailgating the ASU vs UA game! Can't wait!

Broncos Win! I didn't watch the game, but it is great to have a winning team!