Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving come and gone!

Well, it was hard for me to beleive that Thanksgiving was already here, and well now. It's over, almost a week over. I flew home Wed night with not glitch at all. I managed to get to the airport a mere 4 hours early, trying to beat the holiday rush and well (cause Emily gave me a lift :)) - But I did get my favorite thing in the whole world.... ice cream, while I watched people and listened the live music in the Denver airport. Yep there was live music in the Denver airport while all those people had to wait in line to get through security.

So I did, I got into Phoenix just fine, Mom picked me up and I was home sweet home. Thanksgiving was great. Lots to be Thankful for! This past year has been a wonderful year for me. And of course being Thankful I found my passport! (You know that was two scares in the last year and both times were very interesting findings).

Friday I made it early to tailgate for the ASU vs. UA football game. And i am proud to say ASU WON!!!! We are going to the insight bowl! Here are a few photos from the game.

Now as for Sat and Sun, I can't say much. I managed to catch a cold and a fever and it was just no fun. Sunday I barely left the couch all day. Not the best idea when you only have four days in Phoenix. But at least I had TV!!!!!