Monday, January 16, 2006

Did you know that Wisconsin is only an hour away

So Saturday, I went to Colorado Springs to visit my cousin, who is in town from Madison for the long weekend and to watch the Badger game play Colorado College in hockey. Now, this is what family is all about, I didn’t watch the Broncos playoff game, but I went to a Badger Hokey game, and had a blast. The score was 9 to 1. That is the HIGHEST scoring hockey game that I have ever seen! So, there was red everywhere, all these people from WI coming out of the woodworks. (I did keep on on the Broncos score and highlights).

But what tops the night off, was after the game we all went to Culvers, and when I say Culvers, it IS the place to go for custard in Wisconsin. When I was in WI for the summer, I went all the time, and it is a Gentz tradition, so here I am sitting at a table of five people wearing red Badger Wisconsin jersy’s, I started to think, I really could be in Wisconsin right now.

And the Culvers only opened five days prior. Brand new to Colorado.