Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stockshow

Ah, the stockshow is in town! Big deal! I heard they had all the cattle head down 17th st. downtown! I would have loved to see that parade.

And while I haven't been to any of the rodoes or anything, I did convince my friends to go to Stampede on Wed. night for ladies night! Brought me back to the good ol' days at Rockin Rodeo.

But, I had a great time, then Thursday night, convinced everyone to go to the Grizzly Rose. It was very exciting for me, because I have been begging people since I got here 9 months ago. So much fun! Took me back to some other fabulous memories, but made me miss Tyson and the crowd!

Western Underground played, which is Chris LeDoux’s band, and it was great, but it just wasn’t Chris LeDoux, but awesome nonetheless!

The highlight of the night is the fact I did ride the mechanical bull, for the first time in my life. I didn’t do too badly, but I am certainly not going to hop on a real one anytime soon! hahah